- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into thirds
- 6 crafts sticks
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp chopped toasted almonds
- 1⁄2 tsp flaked sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Insert a crafts stick into each banana piece. Arrange banana pieces on the baking sheet. Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Combine chocolate and coconut oil in a heatproof pan; boil over a pan of gently simmering water. Stir just until melted.
- Dip each banana piece in melted chocolate, one at a time, spooning on additional chocolate to cover.
- Sprinkle two banana pieces with coconut; two with toasted almonds; and 2 with flaked sea salt.
- Set on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes, or return to freezer for up to 3 days.