- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- Add wheat flour and milk to a blender and blend on high for 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Cook on a hot greased griddle for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. (The batter will be VERY thin and you may start to question my judgement :-) but press forward and you'll see, they will puff up and be perfectly light and tender!)
- I love to serve these with breakfast potatoes!