- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/16 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon marinara sauce
- 1 generous tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs (basil or oregano will work)
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a microwavable mug.
- Add in the milk and oil then mix together. There might be some lumps but that is ok.
- Spoon on the marinara sauce and spread it around the surface of the batter.
- Sprinkle on the cheese, pepperoni, and dried herbs
- Microwave for 1 minute 10 - 1 minute 20 seconds, or until it rises up and the toppings are bubbling (timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary)
- Enjoy straight away!